Whole butternut squash, peeled and diced
2 medium onions
1 can coconut milk
1 litre stock ( I use Marigold)
1 packet creamed coconut
Juice 2 fresh limes
Handful fresh coriander
1. Cook the chopped onion in a little olive oil until translucent
2. Meanwhile steam the butternut squash for just a few minutes until it is tender but not mushy
3. Add the squash to the onions and stir well.
4. Add stock, creamed coconut and coconut milk and continue to stir
5. Then add the lime juice - you may want more or less according to how tart you like the flavour
6. Season to taste
7. Blend and then throw in your handful of coriander
Serve with seeds on top or crispy chick peas!